[Wannier] UNK files

Riemann Derakhshan riemann.derakhshan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 09:49:53 CET 2016

Dear Wannier90 Developers and users,

First of all, I've noticed the reason behind the creation of a portion of
 all of  UNK files to plot Wannier functions. That was due to the "Low disk
space problem" (for a system with lots of K point and bands UNK files are
so huge).
By decreasing the number of bands and K pint sampling it fixed and all of
the UNK files produced.

I wanted to plot Wannier functions to recognize the orbital character of
MLWFs due to the  dear Arash's suggestion in " Wannier Digest, Vol 105,
Issue 7" (In general you will need to do some further analysis to determine
the character of the final MLWFs, e.g., by plotting them.).  Since the Low
disk space  problem does exist until now,  I want to know is there exist
another way to recognize the orbital nature of MLWFs without plotting them?

Would You do a favor by providing me with a detailed answer to my question?
It would b a great help and I'll appreciate it.

Sincerely Yours
Riemann

--
PhD. student of Physics
Physics Department of Damghan University

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=riemann.derakhshan@gmail.com&idSignature=22>