[Wannier] CoSi2 wannier

JinLuo Cheng jinluocheng.phys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:12:58 CET 2016

Some general comments: In fact, I think this band fitting is not good
enough, which may be one of the signature that the spread is still quite
large. Because all these bands are crossed, I think it is better to use
disentanglement. And by the way, it is necessary to check if your
projections are good for these bands, which can be justified from a kind
of projected density of states calculation (I heard this from someone
else, but I have no idea how to do it).

Best,
JinLuo