[Wannier] CoSi2 wannier

KuangChung Wang kevin60105 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:04:29 CET 2016

Please allow me to post it again. Since I wasn't aware of how this forum is
organized and just posted scattered info. Let me redo the job.

Dear wannier community:

I am trying to work on CoSi2. Using the initial projection as shown.
However, the spreading is still quite large and the Bandstructure is quite
wiggling. Although it looks good enough if we just consider the bands
around Ef~8eV Wonder if there are good suggestions on how to choose the
projections. Or if the disentanglement is needed in this case. Thank you.

Here I have appended the bandstructure and the *.win file.[image: Inline
image 1]