[Wannier] Compilation

Mohammed Abujafar mabujafar at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 17:11:36 CET 2014

Dear Nicola and wannier developers,Thanks a lot to Nicola. I have to download  wien2wannier_0.97 first and then wannier90.My question is still valid for WIEN2k-14(latest version) if wien2wannier and wannier90 are implemented in it or not.Thanks a lot.With best regardsMohammed

     On Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:32 PM, Nicola Marzari <nicola.marzari at epfl.ch> wrote:

 On 23/11/2014 16:26, Mohammed Abujafar wrote:
> Dear Users,
> I have installed WIEN2k-10 into my PC with ifort-9 compiler.Which
> wienwannier and wannier90 packages  are compatible to WIEN2k-10 version?
> Are wienwannier and wannier90 implemented in WIEN2k-14 ( the latest
> version)?Thanks a lot in advance.
> With best regards
> Mohammed

Dear Mohammed,

it looks like wien2wannier, that you can download from here
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/unsupported/wien2wannier/
is only compatible with wannier90 1.2 . Ask the developers of wien2wannier
if there is an update compatible with wannier90 2.0 .

                nicola