[Wannier] K-points error for pw2wannier.x

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 20 08:52:02 CET 2014

Dear Zeina,
I don't know if it is possible to send a file privately, the archives are public by default.

By looking into the code, that error is from wannier90 and not from pw2wannier right? Then, the error does not come from the # of kpoints being different between nscf and win (even if this is a requirement that, if not satisfied, will raise a different error later one). The error must be looked for in the .win file only.
Check that the # of lines of the kpoints block is equal to the product of the three values of the mp_grid flag. Also, we suggest to generate the list of kpoints with the utility that you can find in utility/kmesh.pl in the Wannier90 distribution.

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi