[Wannier] K-points error for pw2wannier.x

Zeina Al-Dolami zaldolam at email.uark.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:17:53 CET 2014

Dear wannier's users and owners,
I am trying to run wannier90.x -pp to generate the file .nnkp before
running pw2wannier.x. However, I have been getting the same error message
that is " Wrong number of lines in block kpoints". I found one question was
posted earlier by one user and the answer was to use the same number of
kpoints for both nscf and win files if I understand it correctly. It is the
case in my calculation; however, I get this error message. Would you please
help me with it? Also, is it possible to attach a file to my email without
being viewed by others except wannier's owners? Please let me know. Looking
forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance

Zeina