[Wannier] Tunneling Hamiltonian in Wannier90

satrio rio10002 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 08:34:46 CEST 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs

I have a question about the Hamiltonian that is generated by this progam.
As i read from the user guide, the control for this is from hr_plot that
will produce Hamiltonian value at seedname_hr.dat. When i see the example
of the output of this part, the data just give the Halmitonian part in WF
basis at each position R <WF,R|H|WF,R>  in real lattice space. My question,
why there is no Hamiltonian part between WF basis that are from different
R, example <WF,R+b|H|WF,R> where b is the vector to nearest neighboor of R?
Thank You

Regards
Rio