[Wannier] Query on EPW and wannier90

Ajit Vallabhaneni avallabh at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 22 15:23:15 CET 2012

Dear Users,

              I am a beginner to QE and wannier calculations. I understood that wannier functions can be used to obtain electronic eigen states, phonon freq's and e-ph matrix elements on a dense grid using the data obtained on a coarse grid. I am trying to understand the procedure to obtain those three quantities. I have installed QE V4.3.2 which includes a module on WF (pw2wannier90.x).

   I am wondering whether i should install EPW and wannier 90 separately or not in addition to QE to obtain quantities on a dense grid.

Thanks
Ajit