[QE-users] Convergence not achieved in 'relax' calculation

PRASAD SANKALPA WANNINAYAKA 2019s17502 at stu.cmb.ac.lk
Wed Mar 20 04:32:08 CET 2024

Dear users,
I am studying the properties of Ilmenite using Quantum Espresso 7.2. I have
performed a relax calculation for the ilmenite structure but after 400
iterations convergence is not achieved. I have restarted those calculations
again but have not achieved convergence.

I have attached the input file with this mail. Would you be able to advise
on the recommended approach to solve this problem?
output files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zyTNVXheas--C0sO7Mcnq-WnAPnH7O9j?usp=sharing

Kind regards,

Prasad

--

The information of this email is
confidential. If you have received it by

SINHALA <https://cmb.ac.lk/email-policy/sinhala#disclaimer> | TAMIL
<https://cmb.ac.lk/email-policy/tamil#disclaimer>