[QE-users] sternheimer_kernel: root not converged in phonon calculation

RABONE Jeremy jeremy.rabone at get.omp.eu
Tue Mar 19 15:25:13 CET 2024

Hello,

  I seem to be having a similar problem to one previously reported in 2022 where phonon calculation fails to converge with huge errors for a particular q point having worked fine for the gamma point. The exchange seemed to conclude that the math libraries (mkl) of a particular machine were at fault, and I'm wondering if this is also the case with the cluster I'm using. Has there been any conclusive identification of mkl libraries causing problems (I'm using intel 17.0.1.132) ?

Kind regards,

Jeremy