[QE-users] How to fix "ps-label wrong?" error in ld1.x code

陈科帆 victor-chenkefan at 163.com
Tue Jun 18 10:45:16 CEST 2024

Hi there,

I'm trying to use ld1.x to generate a Vanadium Norm Conserving pseudopotential with atomic orbitals so that I can calculate density of states with r2scan hybrid functional.

I'm a beginer using ld1.x and now I'm encounting all different kinds of error message. One of the most confusing error is "ps-label wrong?" I'm not sure what is wrong with my input file.

Here's my input file, it is based on the input file found in V.pbe-spnl-kjpaw_psl.1.0.0.UPF on QE website.

BTW, if there's any other method to walk around generating pseudopotential myself, it is greatly appreciated.

&input
atom='V',
dft='PBE',
config='[Ar] 3d3 4s2 4p0',