[QE-users] Hubbard U Parameters in pmw.x

Timrov Iurii iurii.timrov at psi.ch
Thu Feb 1 13:56:49 CET 2024

Dear Yin-Wing,

  *   ...how does the change of U value in the first scf calculation (e.g. from 0.001 eV changes to 5 eV) impact the simplified Wannier functions calculation?

Their shape can be different, depending on how large are the changes in the electronic structure due to the application of the Hubbard U correction.

Greetings,
Iurii

Dr. Iurii TIMROV
Tenure-track scientist
Laboratory for Materials Simulations (LMS)
Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI)
CH-5232 Villigen, Switzerland
+41 56 310 62 14
https://www.psi.ch/en/lms/people/iurii-timrov