[QE-users] [SPAM] alpha2f.x problem

ukawamura u mkawamura at ds.itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 1 01:36:35 CET 2024

Dear Roc

Thank you for reporting.
As you said, a bug was made in alpha2f.x at the change of the
tetrahedron method in QE7.3.
We fixed that in the develop branch by modifying PHonon/PH/alpha2f.x as
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/merge_requests/2258

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura

Mitsuaki Kawamura
Data Science Research Division, Information Technology Center, The
University of Tokyo
e-mail: mkawamura at ds.itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp