[QE-users] Assistance Requested: Generating Atomic Positions in Crystal Structures

MOSES NTSIFUL moses.ntsiful001 at stu.ucc.edu.gh
Wed Apr 3 06:51:28 CEST 2024

Dear All,
I am seeking assistance regarding the generation of atomic positions in
crystal structures. Specifically, I am interested in understanding the
methodology and principles behind determining atomic positions in
crystallography. Any insights, resources, or guidance you can provide on
how atomic positions are calculated in crystal structures would be highly
appreciated. Your assistance in deepening my understanding of this topic
would be invaluable.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Moses Ntsiful