[QE-users] Query regarding determining contribution of selected wavefunction to charge distribution

Arini Kar 16i170008 at iitb.ac.in
Tue Apr 2 13:58:55 CEST 2024

Dear users,

I am interested in calculating charge distribution due to O-2p states at
the valence band maxima in ZnO (wurtzite structure) in the [001] plane.
I have gone through the examples in the PP directory of the package, but
I could not find any example directly related to the problem. I have
tried to run some calculations but I am not sure whether they are
correct. I have attached the input files below.

I request you to provide me with some assistance on how to perform these
calculations. It will be very helpful for my work.

Sincerely
Arini Kar
PhD student
Dept of Energy Sci. and Engg.