[QE-users] c_bands: N eigenvalues not converged

Dipta Suryya Mahanta p22ph007 at nitm.ac.in
Fri May 12 15:13:38 CEST 2023

Hello Everyone,
*This has been almost 3 months since I'm stuck at one error only! *With 12
atoms (one unit cell) of FeS2, the bands calculation runs good, but with 96
atoms, it shows the following error *EVERYTIME*: (1st scf, then bands
calculation)
bands output:

Band Structure Calculation
     Davidson diagonalization with overlap
     c_bands:  5 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  4 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  1 eigenvalues not converged
     c_bands:  4 eigenvalues not converged
After this, the program doesn't calculate the band structure even if it
shows JOB DONE. The faulty band structure is attached herewith. I have also
given all the inputs and output files.

KINDLY PLEASE help me or enlighten me to solve this error. I will be
greatly indebted to you. Thank you.

*Regards,*
Dipta Mahanta