[QE-users] Scf after relax

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Thu May 11 22:00:40 CEST 2023

Dear Ricardo,

I think this couldn't/should'n happen unless something has changed from the
relax to the scf run. Maybe, if you could share input/output of relax and
scf, it could be possible to figure out what's going on.

For example: did you keep fixed some atoms or atomic coordinates in the
relax and then you did not specify the variable used to fix atomic
coordinates in scf?

Giovanni

--

Giovanni Cantele, PhD