[QE-users] Error Message while performing SCF.in

Md. Jahid Hasan Sagor md.sagor at maine.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:46:05 CEST 2023

HI Chiara Cignarella,

Thank you for your response and time. I am running it on cluster and the
job file I submitted as following
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
#!/usr/bin/env bash
#SBATCH --job-name=hasanjob
#SBATCH --nodes=1                       # node count
#SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=1         # number of tasks per node
#SBATCH --cpus-per-task=24            # cpu-cores per task (>1 if
multi-threaded tasks)
#SBATCH --mem-per-cpu=5gb                    # Job memory request
#SBATCH --time=600:00:00               # Time limit hrs:min:sec
#SBATCH --output=sdc.txt              # Standard output and error log
#SBATCH --partition=epyc             # MOAB/Torque called these queues

module unload mvapich2
module load mvapich2-intel/2.3.5
module load quantum-espresso

pw.x < scf.in > scf.out

Please let me know if you find any mistakes.

Thank you

Best
Md Jahid Hasan