[QE-users] Error Message while performing SCF.in

Cignarella Chiara chiara.cignarella at epfl.ch
Wed Jun 21 10:05:10 CEST 2023

Dear Jahid,

this doesn't seems an error due to the input file, which look's good. It seems more a problem of the modules/compilers. Are you running on a cluster? Did you load all the necessary modules before (the same ones you use to compile Quantum Espresso)?

Best

Chiara Cignarella

THEOS, EPFL Lausanne

Switzerland