[QE-users] Assistance with the Installation of Quantum Espresso on Ubuntu

MOSES NTSIFUL moses.ntsiful001 at stu.ucc.edu.gh
Tue Jul 4 21:58:51 CEST 2023

Dear Quantum Espresso Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a graduate student of the
University of Cape Coast - Ghana, offering a Master of
Philosophy(Physics). I am writing to seek assistance with the
installation of Quantum Espresso on Ubuntu. I have encountered some
difficulties during the installation process and would sincerely
appreciate your guidance and support.

I am using Ubuntu  20.04 (Description: Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS) and have
attempted to install Quantum Espresso following the provided
installation instructions from different tutorials on YouTube but have
never been successful.

Specifically, I would appreciate any step-by-step instructions or
recommendations to ensure a successful installation on my Ubuntu with
any suitable Quantum Espresso version as it would be suggested by the
Quantum Espresso Support Team.

 I look forward to your guidance and instructions to successfully
install Quantum Espresso on my Ubuntu system. Thank you.

Best regards,
Moses Ntsiful.