[QE-users] Regarding Tutorial Electron phonon coupling of Pb by S.Ponce

Prarena Jamwal prarena.19phz0008 at iitrpr.ac.in
Mon Feb 20 17:33:44 CET 2023

Dear all,

I was reproducing Electron-phonon coupling of Pb using Quantum Espresso by
S. Ponce. I am using Quantum Espresso v7.0.
In the tutorial, they have plotted phonon linewidth (γqν) along high
symmetry path using one of the elph.gamma files after matdyn.x analysis.
The plot shows a range of 0 to 60 GHz of γqν.
But the problem is I am getting 0 to 6 GHz on plotting the elph.gamma.X
file. I have used the same parameters. I have attached files too. Kindly
have a look.
[image: Picture1.png]

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards
Prarena
Research Scholar
IIT Ropar

--
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The
 contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not
 the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the
 sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any
 use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.*

*