[QE-users] DFT-1/2 calculation using QE

Simon Imanuel Rombauer simon.rombauer at student.uni-augsburg.de
Thu Dec 28 14:32:47 CET 2023

Dear Gusthavo,

I am currently trying to calculate accurate band-structures of SrTiO3/ABO3 (mostly A=La, B=V) hetero-structures using QE, however DFT+U and DFT+DMFT need a lot of computational resources for larger unit cells.
I just read a little about DFT-1/2 from your groups papers and it seems very promising to give it a try, I would appreciate more info on your first implementation of the minushalf code with QE support.

muito obrigado e um feliz ano novo,
Simon Rombauer
Experimentalphysik IV
University Augsburg