[QE-users] [SPAM] Convergence issue in spin-polarized SCAN calculation

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Mon Dec 25 14:59:12 CET 2023

Hi

I apology to QE users, but my solution:

Use instead of QE CASTEP, witch generates pseudopotentials on the fly

optimized for given functional (no databases used) ... It solves all the pseudopotential database issues ..

Supports rSCAN, r2SCAN ...

I hope QE authors will sometime add to the PW the on-the fly pseudopotential generation

functionality with no need to have external files  ...

Michal Husak

UCT Prague