[QE-users] Error in routine scale_h (1): Not enough space allocated for radial FFT...

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Thu Dec 14 16:50:51 CET 2023

If you keep the c axis and the Bravais lattice fixed, you do not need to
perform variable-cell structural optimization: just do a few
calculations with (slightly) different in-plane lattice parameter(s).

In any event, please provide the test that doesn't work: I want to get
rid of the "not enough space" error, am quite close to it, and may need
a test

Paolo

--
Paolo Giannozzi, DMIF, Univ. Udine, Italy
*** AVAILABLE POST-DOC POSITION: