[QE-users] Hp-code treating metals

Mpayami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Tue Dec 5 02:33:07 CET 2023

It seems I was not so accurate.
The problem is solved!

M.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mpayami via users (users at lists.quantum-espresso.org)
Date: 11/09/1402 15:42
To: Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum (users at lists.quantum-espresso.org)
Subject: [QE-users] Hp-code treating metals

Dear Experts, Especially HP-code Developers,

Hi.
Kindly, running the examples provided in HP folder, especially example04 I am convinced that one can use HP-code to determine
self-consistently the Hubbard parameters even for some metals (Here, Ni ferromagnetic bulk). However, when I use Hp-code for another metal example, the components of response function assume extremely large values and the self-consistent cycle fails.
This large values may originate from the improper initial values for running HP-code. I have played with all parameters mentioned in HP-INPUT file but did not manage it.
I would highly appreciate any comments in this respect.

Best regards,
Mahmoud Payami
NSTRI, AEOI
Tehran, Iran
Email: mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Phone: +98(0)2182066504

The Quantum ESPRESSO community stands by the Ukrainian
people and expresses its concerns about the devastating
effects that the Russian military offensive has on their
country and on the free and peaceful scientific, cultural,
and economic cooperation amongst peoples
Quantum ESPRESSO is supported by MaX (www.max-centre.eu)