[QE-users] Fermi-Surface Nesting

Ramesh Kumar Kamadurai rkamadur at gitam.edu
Thu Aug 24 01:03:27 CEST 2023

Dear Chiara
Thanks for your reply. Yes I was planning to compute dynamical
susceptibility and Nesting functions to sort out the issue. Professor
Kawamura suggested me that I can compute nesting functions within Fermi
surfer package itself. I will be exploring the new features. Thanks for
your suggestions and useful references.
Regards
Ramesh
Asst Professor