[QE-users] How to run pw2wannier90 in library mode

Jacopo Simoni simonij at tcd.ie
Wed Aug 9 21:04:49 CEST 2023

Hello, my name is Jacopo Simoni.

I need to run wannier90 in library mode and I am wondering what is the
correct way of doing it.

Do I have to change the make.inc file ? I have generated the wannier
library in W90 (libwannier.a), but how do I recompile PP with libwannier.a ?
I know that the flag __WANLIB is not defined because when you call
setup_nnkp inside the pw2wannier90 program it passes through without
calling wannier_setup from the wannier library.

Could you please explain to me ?

Thanks in advance.
Jacopo Simoni, Lawrence Berkeley Nat. lab., Berkeley, USA