[QE-users] R: Hydrogen atom pseudopotential files with q=1.25e and q=0.75e (PBE, USPP)

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Wed Apr 12 09:45:01 CEST 2023

Hello
You may find them close to the bottom of this page.
http://pseudopotentials.quantum-espresso.org/legacy_tables/original-qe-pp-library/h

They are for  LDA, but given that you are using them for the artificial passivation of dangling bonds, hopefully, the actual objective of your calculation is far enough from those bonds, and they may also do fine with other functionals provided that you specify the functional in input using the input_dft input variable.
I hope it helps; best regards
Pietro