[QE-users] About the calculation of dielectric function by using QE package

PURINUT SAE-FU purinut.saf at student.mahidol.ac.th
Tue Apr 11 19:19:56 CEST 2023

Dear Lorenzo

Thank you very much for introducing the NCPP download link. After you mentioned looking in the TDDFT package,  from the mail archive, I found that the epsilon is printed in the output obtained by the turbo_eels.x code.  However, the paw pseudopotential cannot be used in the turbo_eels.x. By the way, I have got 2 methods to calculate the dielectric functions. I'm delightful.

Best regards,

PURINUT SAE-FU
Ph.D. Student
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Thailand