[QE-users] About the calculation of dielectric function by using QE package

Lorenzo Bastonero lbastone at uni-bremen.de
Tue Apr 11 14:58:59 CEST 2023

Dear Purinut,

> but I cannot find the NCPP files. I would like to ask 1) Where can I get the NCPP files? 2) Is there a way to calculate the dielectric function of the material that applied PAW pseudopotential?

1.) Did you try looking here http://www.pseudo-dojo.org/ <http://www.pseudo-dojo.org/> ? You should be able to find what you need.
2.) If it can be of any help, you can try looking if PAW is implemented in the TDDFT package and compute it from there.

HTH,
Lorenzo

********************************
Lorenzo Bastonero

PhD Student
U Bremen Excellence Chair,
Bremen Center for Computational Materials Science,
and MAPEX Center for Materials and Processes

University of Bremen
Faculty of Production Engineering
TAB-Building, Room 3.32
Am Fallturm 1