[QE-users] problem with intel's OneAPI: for_stop_core_quiet

Christoph Wolf wolf.christoph at qns.science
Fri Oct 7 01:10:20 CEST 2022

Dear Paolo,

Thank you for your reply. This does help over the first occurence of this
issue, however when libupf is later used in the compilation of pw.x it
crashes again

/usr/local/qe-7.1-intel21/src//upflib/libupf.a(sph_bes.o):/usr/local/qe-7.1-intel21/src/upflib/sph_bes.f90:62:
more undefined references to `for_stop_core_quiet' follow
make[2]: *** [pw.x] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/qe-7.1-intel21/src/PW/src'
make[1]: *** [pw] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/qe-7.1-intel21/src/PW'
make: *** [pw] Error 1

It seems like this is not a very common issue so it is not unlikely that
this is related to my installation of OneAPI. Unfortunately I don't know
where this particular fortran routine is located so I don't know where to
start. As a first measure I will probably reinstall OneAPI and see if that
helps.

Best,
Chris