[QE-users] scf convergency depends on the number of mpi processes !!!

Takahiro Chiba takahiro_chiba at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
Mon Nov 28 17:33:15 CET 2022

Hi Mahmoud,

Could you upload your input that can reproduce the issue? If you are
not able to do so, could you make a smaller input that reproduces your
issue?

Actually, I am curious about it because I had a similar issue[1] and
postponed the research. By looking into the things in common, we may
be able to find the root cause of our trouble.

[1] My question on a similar issue
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.quantum-espresso.org/msg42591.html

Sincerely,
Takahiro