[QE-users] ERROR(FoX) xml_AddAttribute: Invalid character in value

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Thu Nov 17 15:21:26 CET 2022

Dear QE Users and Developers,

I am doing a "relax" calculation using QE-7.1 with "ibrav=0" giving
explicitly
the values for CELL_PARAMETERS.
After the first scf, I get the error message:

ERROR(FoX)
xml_AddAttribute: Invalid character in value

I googled for this message and found the following post with no solutions:

> Changing calculation from “scf” to “relax” in the test produce the
error for me, do you have it too?

no ... at least not for v.7.0. There were a few glitches with
"non-standard" values of ibrav but I am quite sure all of them were
fixed before v.7.1 was released

Paolo

Any comments is highly appreciated.

Bests,
Mahmoud Payami
NSTRI, AEOI, Tehran, Iran

Email: mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Phone: +98 (0)21 82066504

Mahmoud Payami
Professor of Physics
Theoretical & Computational Physics Group
Physics & Accelerators Research School
NSTRI, AEOI, Tehran, Iran

Email: mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Phone: +98 (0)21 82066504