[QE-users] Compile QE 6.8

Riccardo Piombo uniroma1 riccardo.piombo at uniroma1.it
Thu Nov 17 11:57:12 CET 2022

Thanks a lot for your replies,

First I have implemented the correction as suggested by prof. Paulatto.
However, when I try to launch a pw.x job the terminal says that

there's no executable with that name! (I checked the path to the pw
folder and the fact that the pw.x file actually exists)

Then I didn't understand what prof. Ruffino said:

The make.inc file generated in the main folder doesn't contain any
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. Maybe you mean filling with the correct path

the right hand side of lines SCALAPACK_LIBS = , LAPACK_LIBS =, FFT_LIBS
= and so on?

Finally, prof. Giannozzi maybe refers to /modulefiles-setup.sh/ file
which is the other executable present in the intel oneapi folder as you
download

the whole intel package.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Riccardo Piombo

Post doc researcher in Condensed Matter Physics at Sapienza University
of Rome