[QE-users] Does QE contain any OpenMP optimization ?

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:54:54 CET 2022

Most of the computationally expensive parts of QE have been progressively extracted from the code in the form of "libraries", which are parallelized both with MPI and openmp and mostly support GPU. Please have a look at this paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.10502
kind regards
--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris