[QE-users] Script to produce explicit q points along BZ paths for input in matdyn.x

patrizio.graziosi at cnr.it patrizio.graziosi at cnr.it
Thu Jan 20 06:40:46 CET 2022

Hi,

you might have a go with perturbo code, just google perturbo code or
go at https://perturbo-code.github.io/ .
The first steps are purely qe based and might do the job.

Patrizio

Marcelo Falcão de Oliveira via users

--

Patrizio Graziosi, PhD

Research Scientist

CNR - ISMN
Institute for the Study of Nanostructured Materials