[QE-users] Script to produce explicit q points along BZ paths for input in matdyn.x

Marcelo Falcão de Oliveira marcelo.falcao at usp.br
Thu Jan 20 05:47:14 CET 2022

Dear Hongyi Zhao,

   I understand that and have also checked the Seek-path online tool at
materials cloud website. However I could not figure out a way to get many q
(or k) points along the paths. The matdyn.x needs many points along the
path as an input, let's say 400. That's why I have made such a script using
the seek-path module.

Thank you for your prompt response, best regards,

--
Marcelo Falcão de Oliveira
Professor Associado
e-mail: marcelo.falcao at usp.br