[QE-users] phonons calculations with -ni parallelization freezing

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Tue Feb 8 09:37:09 CET 2022

Hi,

so a small update, it seems like the calculation was really stuck
because it did not end with max_seconds but instead was just killed by
the scheduler later.

I would like to recover from this somehow as I have already 80% of the
q-points calculated, so I'm thinking about using the GRID
parallelization to run the remaining q-points by hand.

The question is would I be able to later combine the partially finished
-ni run with the GRID run and be able to run EPW on top of this?

Best regards
Pavel