[QE-users] Reg - Absorption spectrum study

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Apr 29 12:52:09 CEST 2022

I am very sorry to seem even ruder than I am, but it does not take any sophisticated code to convert an energy to a wavelength. A pocket calculator (or even paper and pencil) would do. This is explained in every elementary textbook in quantum mechanics that every user of every sophisticated code is strongly advised to study before even thinking of doing a quantum mechanics calculation of any sort. Stefano Baroni

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>