[QE-users] Reg - Absorption spectrum study

Vivek Christhunathan vivekppn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:41:59 CEST 2022

Dear Iurii,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

The provided paper is very useful. I have gone through the paper and the
absorption graph of "Photon energy (eV) vs Absorption", but the study I am
doing will require "Wavelength (nm) vs Absorption". I want your thoughts
on, if  I can make use of turbo_eels.x method to produce the graph such as
"Wavelength (nm) vs Absorption" to study the absorption properties of the
material. Because others have studied/predicted their materials absorption
properties using the wavelength graph. I want to compare my absorption
properties with them.

Kind Regards,

Vivek C

Vivek Christhunathan

PhD researcher

Mechanical Engineering

College of Engineering and Informatics

Alice Perry Engineering Building

National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
E-mail: v.christhunathan1 at nuigalway.ie
Phone: +353 899811181, +91 9600752742