[QE-users] Regarding Piezoelectricity work flow

Srihari Venugopala Rao sriharivgrao2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:55:44 CEST 2022

Dear all,
                  I was planning to work on the piezoelectric properties of
aluminium nitride AlN and in that regard I looked into several previous
queries in the archive. I realized that the elastic coefficients need to be
found first and hence I was planning to use therm_pw for it. I am confused
about the next step for the calculation of the piezocoefficients and hence
wanted to request whether anyone can kindly explain the workflow of the
same. Thanks in advance

Srihari
Research scholar
Manipal Institute of technology