[QE-users] Epsilon.x Error

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:06:13 CEST 2021

Dear Saransha,
it is just a very large number that cannot fit in the column space and is replaced by "****" automatically by Fortran. If you system has a small gap, the value of epsilon tends to diverge when you get close to zero. You may modify the code to have it printed out correctly, but it would probably be meaningless anyway.

kind regards
--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris