[QE-users] Epsilon.x Error

saramoh at tezu.ernet.in saramoh at tezu.ernet.in
Mon Sep 27 04:21:37 CEST 2021

Hello,
I am doing optical propeties calculation for hetero structures using
epsilon.x
However, using epsilon.x for optical properties, when i set wmin= 0.0d0,
in espr.dat file for 0.0000 energy i dnt get any number.I got stars
******* instead of number in real part corresponding to 0.000. For
imaginary part,there is no such case.
Sir, may be this question is a trivial one but please suggest what should
i do?

1.could we set wmin= 0.01d0 , or anything except than 0.0d0.?
2. Is it physically acceptable?

Waiting for your kind response. Thanking you.

Warm regards
Saransha Mohanty
Research Scholar,
Tezpur University, Assam.

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.