[QE-users] question about wave functions phonon code

Jacopo Simoni simonij at tcd.ie
Sat Sep 25 21:27:16 CEST 2021

So this means the phase factor is of the form e^{iG(k)r} where G(k) is the
translation vector in rec. space such that
G(k)+q+k=q'+k' (inside the first Brillouin zone)
the phase factor is therefore dependent on the k vector and in reciprocal
space the wave functions of the two equivalent q points are shifted by the
vector G(k) ?
Is there a variable in the code corresponding to this vector G or to the
phase factor itself ?