[QE-users] max_lines in windows version of Quantum espresso

venky ch chvenkateshphy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:47:10 CEST 2021

Dear QE users,

I have installed the QE of the windows version using its binary files
(https://github.com/advancesoftcorp/espresso/releases)  at my home PC
(windows version) and run the plotband.x. As the number of total
k-points for the k-path is taken around 350, it gave me an error. Now,
I came to know that there is a variable "max_line" at
PP/src/plotband.f90 which needs to be changed. But in the binary files
of the windows version, I don't find a way to change the max_lines
variable. Kindly let me know how I can change this parameter in the
windows version of QE.

thanks

venkatesh
IAP department