[QE-users] scf of orthorhombic structure

Pooja Vyas poojavyas595 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:50:59 CEST 2021

Dear users,

I required optimized lattice parameters of orthorhombic CaSiO3 for which I
executed variable cell relaxation. The equilibrium volume obtained was 176
ang^3 while the reported ones are around 45 ang^3. The optimized lattice
constant agrees well with reported data. Can I know how to convert lattice
parameters a, b, c of orthorhombic CaSiO3 into volume?

Also If I require a lattice constant-energy curve, should I change all
lattice constants a, b, and c with equal step size and run an scf at all
points?

Regards.