[QE-users] where is my lowdin.txt....

Schön, Carl-Friedrich schoen at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 14 03:54:15 CEST 2021

Dear Chris,

Just a quick reply from my phone, therefore I cannot check.
You are right, a lowdin file should be generated, but in my Winscp it is displayed as a hidden file. I don‘t remember setting a specific flag for the calculation (but could very well be that you need one), but maybe you haven‘t enabled to show hidden files, which is why you can‘t find it.

All the best,

Carl-Friedrich Schön,
RWTH Aachen University