[QE-users] vc-relax with PBE0 not converging

Giovani Rech gio.pi.rech at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:28:52 CET 2021

Dear Xavier,
I've faced the same issue a while back while using scan-rvv10. The pressure
would not converge with the pseudo-potential that I was using (ONCV). For
my case (
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.quantum-espresso.org/msg36102.html)
the issue was solved when I changed the PP to one that was built using SCAN.
Please try to use one of the PP found here:
https://yaoyi92.github.io/scan-tm-pseudopotentials.html or even look for a
PP built using PBE0.

Hope this helps,

*Giovani Rech*