[QE-users] percision of eigenvalues

Zahra Khatibi za.khatibi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:13:16 CET 2021

Dear Prof. Baroni,

Thank you for raising this concern. Actually, this is what I am looking for
but somehow I couldn't manage to clearly state in my question earlier.
I'm doing some solid benchmarking with the following studies:
Phys. Rev. B 93, 155104 (2016)
Phys. Rev. B 98, 155309 (2018)
to reproduce and understand their results, meanwhile, I'm concerned about
the very issue that you raised in your email.

Kind regards,
--
Z. Khatibi
Postdoctoral fellow