[QE-users] Running sub-routine v_of_rho

Shivesh Sivakumar shiveshsivakumar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:52:40 CET 2021

Dear Lorenzo and Paolo,

Yes, I recompiled the code correctly this time and it seemed to have
worked. Thanks for all the inputs.On an ending note, I wanted to know if
you had any thoughts on the magnitude of exchange and correlation parts.
Here's a value that I obtained:
Exchange contribution: -161.43363281 Ry
Correlation contribution: -11.572000000 Ry

What is immediately noticeable is the much smaller magnitude of correlation
part. I wonder if there is a universal physical reason behind this (I'm
using PBE functional) or maybe it's just an unremarkable feature of my
system.

Thanks for all the help.

Sincerely,
Shivesh Sivakumar